Teen Golf (Ages 13-17)
Teen Golf indoors will act as a supervised practice session with Coach "G" Gianna watching and helping students with their swings. Hopefully students will work on their games throughout the winter so they can be ready to play well on the golf course in the spring! This is a laid back learning environment for the teens.
- Instructor: Gianna Augustine, LPGA Class B (Maureen Olson is back from maternity leave on Feb. 4)
- Beginner skill level
- Suggested Ages: 13-17 (Minimum of 4 students per session)
- Must bring your own clubs
Fee: $20 per class. You can pay as you go! Most parents send payment in an envelope each week or you can pay by card or pay for a few in advance. It's totally up to you!
Mondays @ The Indoor Driving Range (12698 Nieman Rd)
- November: 5th, 12th, 26th
- December: 3rd, 10th, 17th
- January: 14th, 21st, 28th
- February: 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
Spring Session will begin in April.