Indoor Driving Range (Winter Practice) - Opens November 5, 2017!
We are proud to host one of the only Indoor Driving Ranges in the Kansas City Metro is right here in Overland Park! Keep you game sharp during the winter months!
St. Andrews Golf Club:
Our spacious lighted driving range offers 28 hitting bays with natural grass tee box, hitting mats, and target greens. (To accommodate maintenance, on Thursdays the range opens around 11:30 am)
- April 1-August 31: The lights stay on until 10:00 (last bucket sold at 9:30)
- September 1-30: The lights stay on until 9:00 (last bucket sold at 8:30)
- October 1-31: The lights stay on until 8:00 (last bucket sold at 7:30)
- You may purchase driving range balls at the Pro Shop. (Range shack is now closed for the off-season)
St. Andrews also features three practice and putting greens for short game improvement.
Sykes/Lady Overland Park Golf Club:
The driving range is open daily from course opening until close. Last bucket is sold 30 minutes before dusk. We offer natural grass tee boxes, hitting mats, and target greens. Multiple targets are designed to aid the golfer in developing all the shots necessary to lower their scores. (To accommodate maintenance, on Tuesdays the range opens around noon.)
- You may purchase driving range balls at the Pro Shop.(Range shack is now closed for the off-season)
- Last bucket is sold 30 minutes before dusk.
Sykes/Lady provides four practice greens to work on chipping and putting. Additionally, the Westlinks practice area includes a bunker to work on your sand shots.