Members play 9 or 18 holes of golf for only $5 on the big courses or $3 on the Par 3 Course!Register with Youth on Course for $20 per child to join.
Memberships expire every year on December 31, regardless of purchase date.
You must renew before playing golf in the new year.
$3 or $5 rate is for green fee only | Push carts are available to rent
- Ages 6-17 are allowed to play the Par 3 Course at Sykes/Lady Overland Park Golf Club
Ages 8-17 are allowed to play the big courses at St. Andrews Golf Club and Sykes/Lady Overland Park Golf Club
- Juniors age 17 & under are not allowed to drive golf carts at any of the Overland Park Golf Division golf courses
- Juniors are not allowed on West Course at Sykes/Lady unless in a cart with a paid adult. (The West Course is across 127th and requires a 4-minute golf cart ride to get over there)
- Proof of membership is REQUIRED at the register when checking in.
- Big course: $5 rate is valid after 2:00pm Monday-Friday/After NOON on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays (Nov. 7-March 12)
- Par 3 Course: $3 rate is valid after 2:00pm Monday-Friday/All day on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
- Big course: Beginning June 1, $5 rate is valid all day Monday-Friday/After 4:00pm on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
- Par 3 Course: Beginning June 1, $3 rate is valid all day, every day
Rates do not apply to leagues and tournaments.
Overland Park Golf is affiliated with Youth on Course, in partnership with the Central Links Golf.