- 18-Hole Division: Ages 14-17 (limited to 120 players) Tee times between 9:30am-Noon
- 9-Hole Division: Ages 11-13 (limited to 120 players) Tee times between 6:30am-9:30am
- Par 3 Division: Ages 6-11 (limited to 192 players) Tee times between 6:30am-2:00pm
Absolutely no pairing requests - no exceptions. (all pairings are grouped randomly through tournament software.)
Flights: Juniors in the Par-3 and 18-Hole Divisions will be assigned to their flights on Monday night based on Monday scores. Juniors in the 9-Hole Division will be assigned to their flights on Tuesday night after all competitors have played both the south and north courses.
- Registration: Opens at 6am. Arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time each day (more if you are going to hit warm up balls on the driving range). All participants must check in at registration each day - you'll receive a new lunch ticket each day.
- Packet Pick-up is Monday at registration check-in and includes: tournament program and tee gift
- Tee Times: Check in with the starter at the first tee box at least 10 MINUTES before your scheduled tee time.
- Lunch (Menu TBA) - served from 9:00am-3:00pm. All participants must eat their buffet lunch in the designated area on the lower level tournament patio. Due to the large number of participants and their guests/families, no seating is available inside Club 27 Restaurant unless you are going to dine and order from the restaurant menu (must see Host to be seated as a walk-in and only as space is available). No junior tournament participants inside. Extra lunch tickets may be purchased for family members for $7 at the buffet. Or parents/siblings are invited to dine at Club 27 Restaurant.
- Driving Range: Opens at 6am. As part of the entry fee, all juniors have the opportunity to warm up on the driving range at no additional cost. Balls are provided on the range and the range will be closed to the general public until noon each day of the tournament.
- Map of tournament area (TBA)
- Photos will be available here at the end of tournament week, courtesy of Bill Araujo. Please note that participant photos taken at the tournament may be posted on the Overland Park Golf website or our Facebook page. Photos will not be used for any other purposes.
- Award Presentations will take place on Wednesday, once the scores for the entire flight have been entered and posted. The presentations will take place in the designated Junior Tournament area by the lower level patio. Please note: All junior participant photos will be posted on the tournament webpage.
- Inclement Weather: If any weather delays occur, participants will be notified by email and it will be posted on our webpager. Please note: we will only delay the tournament for lightning, not rain.
Please note that participant photos taken at lessons may be posted on the Overland Park Golf website or our Facebook page.