August 7-9, 2023
Ages 6-17, All skill levels
Participants must be 6 years old, and not 18, before August 7, 2023
Entry Fee: $75 (non-refundable after July 19, 2023) Registration and payment must be received before July 19, 2023, 5:00 p.m. No exceptions will be made. Entry Fee Includes: (3) rounds of golf, lunch provided for participant all three days, driving range balls all three days, award and tee gift.
Divisions: (No exceptions to the age groups listed below. Participants must play in their age division, regardless of skill level.)
- 18-Hole Division (ages 14-17): 120 participants maximum
- 9-Hole Division (ages 11-14): 120 participants maximum
- Par 3 Division (ages 6-11): 192 participants maximum
No Caddies allowed for any of the divisions.
Important! NO SPECTATORS allowed on course during tournament play for the 9-Hole or 18-Hole Divisions. All spectators on the Par 3 Course must stay behind the white gallery lines. For all Divisions, do not give advice or information to player. This cannot be stressed enough, as it could cause a penalty to be given to your junior.Rules (TBA)
- 18-Hole Division: Tee times between 9:30am-Noon (Ages 14-17)
- 9-Hole Division: (South & North Courses) Tee times between 6:30am-9:30am (Ages 11-14)
- Par 3 Division: Tee times between 6:30am-2:00pm (Ages 6-11)
*11 year olds have the option of playing in the Par 3 or 9-Hole division.
*14 years old have the option of playing in the 9-Hole or 18-Hole division.
Absolutely no pairing requests - no exceptions. In fairness to all 400 participants, we do not ever take pairing requests. All pairings are made randomly by tournament software.
Individual tee times will be announced a few days before the tournament begins.
- Registration: Opens at 6am. Arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time each day (more if you are going to hit warm up balls on the driving range). All participants must check in at registration each day - you'll receive a new lunch ticket each day.
- Packet Pick-up is Monday at registration check-in and includes: tournament program and tee gift
- Tee Times: Check in with the starter at the first tee box at least 10 MINUTES before your scheduled tee time.
- Lunch Menu (TBA) - served from 9:00am-3:00pm. All participants must eat their buffet lunch in the designated area on the lower level tournament patio. Due to the large number of participants and their guests/families, no seating is available inside Club 27 Restaurant unless you are going to dine and order from the restaurant menu (must see Host to be seated as a walk-in and only as space is available). No junior tournament participants inside. Extra lunch tickets may be purchased for family members for $7 at the buffet. Or parents/siblings are invited to dine at Club 27 Restaurant.
- Driving Range: Opens at 6am. As part of the entry fee, all juniors have the opportunity to warm up on the driving range at no additional cost. Balls are provided on the range and the range will be closed to the general public until noon each day of the tournament.
- Map of tournament course, registration, lunch, restrooms, etc.
- Photos will be available here at the end of tournament week, courtesy of Bill Araujo. Please note that participant photos taken at the tournament may be posted on the Overland Park Golf website or our Facebook page. Photos will not be used for any other purposes.
- Award Presentations will take place on Wednesday, once the scores for the entire flight have been entered and posted. The presentations will take place in the designated Junior Tournament area by the lower level patio. Please note: All junior participant photos will be posted on the tournament webpage.
- Inclement Weather: If any weather delays occur, participants will be notified by email and it will be posted on our webpager. Please note: we will only delay the tournament for lightning, not rain.
Sykes/Lady Overland Park Golf Club
12501 Quivira Rd
Overland Park, KS 66213
Join our e-club to receive special notifications, including the announcement when the tournament opens for registration next year.