Sign up for our weekly emails to receive announcements and news for Overland Park Golf Division.
Welcome to the 51st Everett Vinzant/John Cosnotti Junior Golf Tournament
August 1-3, 2022
18-Hole Division: Ages 14-17 (limited to 120 players) Tee times between 9:30am-Noon
- Girls will play from the Gold tees on Monday. On Tuesday and Wednesday the Championship Flight will move to the White tees and all other flights will continue to use the Gold tees.
- Boys will play from the White tees on Monday. On Tuesday and Wednesday the Championship Flight will move to the Blue tees and all other flights will continue to use the White tees.
9-Hole Division: Ages 11-13 (limited to 120 players) Tee times between 6:30am-9:30am
- Girls will play from the Red tees on Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday the Championship Flight will move to the Gold tees and all other flights will continue to use the Red tees.
- Boys will play from the Gold tees on Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday the Championship Flight will move to the White tees and all other flights will continue to use the Gold tees.
Par 3 Division: Ages 6-11 (limited to 192 players) Tee times between 6:30am-2:00pm
- Ages 6-7 will play Red tees, maximum of 8 strokes per hole and play the ball up
- Ages 8-11 will play Gold tees, maximum of 10 strokes per hole and play the ball down
No exceptions will be made to the age groups listed above. Participants must play in their age division, regardless of skill level.
Absolutely no pairing requests - no exceptions. (all pairings are grouped randomly through tournament software.)
Flights: Juniors in the Par-3 and 18-Hole Divisions will be assigned to their flights on Monday night based on Monday scores. Juniors in the 9-Hole Division will be assigned to their flights on Tuesday night after all competitors have played both the south and north courses.
Registration: Opens at 6am. Arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time each day (more if you are going to hit warm up balls on the driving range). All participants must check in at registration each day - you'll receive a new lunch ticket each day.
Packet Pick-up is Monday at registration check-in and includes: tournament program, golf balls, tees, ball marker, glove, towel
Tee Times: Check in with the starter at the first tee box at least 10 MINUTES before your scheduled tee time.
Map of tournament area
Inclement Weather: If any weather delays occur, participants will be notified by email and it will be posted on our webpager. Please note: we will only delay the tournament for lightning, not rain.
Photos will be available here at the end of tournament week, courtesy of Bill Araujo. Please note that participant photos taken at the tournament may be posted on the Overland Park Golf website or our Facebook page. Photos will not be used for any other purposes.
Award Presentations will take place on Wednesday, once the scores for the entire flight have been entered and posted. The presentations will take place in the designated Junior Tournament area by the lower level patio. Please note: All junior participant photos will be posted on the tournament webpage.