The curriculum covers all the fundamental skill sets that any new golfer needs to know, such as putting, chipping, pitching, full swing and rules. Coach Mo & Coach G like to teach this in a relaxed atmosphere as they realize this is the best environment for teenagers to learn, especially with others they don’t know, while trying a new sport.
- Instructor: Maureen Farrell, PGA Director of Instruction; Gianna Augustine, LPGA Class
- Skill level: beginner
- Ages: 13-17
- Location: St. Andrews Golf Club 11099 W. 135th OPKS 66221
- Class is limited to 12 students per session
- Must bring your own clubs
- Bring a water to class each week!
- Cost: $180.00 for 6-week session
Spring Session: Mondays, April 19-May 24 | 6:30-7:30pm