Did you know that 70% of shots are within 100 yards? Coach Mo is passionate about helping golfers understand the importance of short game. She believes that most golfers don't spend enough time practicing within 100 yards of the green. Maureen will go over fundamentals of putting, reading greens and distance control; greenside chip shots and longer approach pitch/distance shots into greens. She covers A LOT of information, be ready to be overloaded with information about skill, technique, club selection and drills to use for practice and more!
- Instructor: Maureen Farrell, PGA Director of Instruction
- Cost: $45 per 1.5 hour class
- Location: St. Andrews Golf Club
- Limit of 8 students per class
- Please bring putter, all wedges and 9 iron