Tournaments/Group Golf Outings
Thank you for your interest in hosting a group outing at one of the City of Overland Park golf courses: St. Andrews Golf Club or Sykes/Lady Overland Park Golf Club. Key elements in reserving public tee times for group events.
- A minimum of two full tee times (4 players in each time)
- Weekend tee times only after 10:00 a.m.
- 18-hole shotguns limited to Monday/Wednesday/Friday at 7:30 a.m. or Friday at 1:30 p.m.
- 9-hole shotguns on Saturdays and Sundays on the Westlinks at Sykes/Lady
- Minimum players for shotguns: 72-99 players for an 18-hole modified shotgun; 100+ players for an 18-hole shotgun; 200+ players for a 27-hole shotgun
- A final count for number of players MUST be submitted to the Pro Shop eight days prior to your event date. Lists of player names and pairings are needed two days prior to your event date.
- Contract and deposit submitted to golf course pro shop
- Outing fees must be paid prior to the group’s first tee time. Fees must be paid with one check or credit card. No individual charges under any circumstances.
To help you plan your outings and events, we’ve created some attractive and affordable group reservations packages designed to fit your needs. Please read through the Group Outing Guide for details.
For more information:
(913) 890-1600 Sykes/Lady Overland Park Golf Club
(913) 890-1650 St. Andrews Golf Club