Tournaments/Group Golf Outings
Thank you for your interest in hosting a group outing at one of the City of Overland Park golf courses: St. Andrews Golf Club or Sykes/Lady Overland Park Golf Club. The City of Overland Park is very proud to run two of the most popular golf courses in the region. Key elements in reserving public tee times for group events.
- A minimum of two full tee times (4 or 5 players in each tee time).
- Weekend tee times only after 10:00 a.m.
- Shotguns limited to Monday/Wednesday/Friday at 7:30 a.m. or Friday at 1:30 p.m.
- Minimum players for shotguns: 72 to 99 players for a 18-hole modified shotgun; 100+ players for 18-hole shotgun; 200+ players for 27-hole shotgun.
- A final count for number of players MUST be submitted to the Pro Shop eight days prior to your event date. Lists of player names and pairings are needed two days prior to your event date.
- Contract and deposit submitted to golf course pro shop.
- Outing fees must be paid prior to the group’s first tee time. Fees must be paid with one check or credit card. No individual charges under any circumstances.
To help you plan your outings and events, we’ve created some attractive and affordable group reservations packages designed to fit your needs. Please read through the Group Outing Guide for details.
Book a group outing and receive a discount if you also book your Holiday Party in the Highlands Room at St. Andrews.
For more information, call (913) 897-3809 (Sykes/Lady Overland Park) or (913) 897-3804 (St. Andrews).