This class is designed for 4-6 year olds who have an interest in starting golf and playing fun games with a group while working on fine and gross motor skills. We will work through putting, chipping and full swing components, along with an introduction to play.
Participants are encouraged to bring their own clubs, but there will be clubs for them to use during class time if they do not have any. If you are looking to purchase your own clubs we highly recommend US Kids and we would be happy to fit your junior in our pro shop.
- Instructor: Gianna Augustine, LPGA Class A
- Skill level: beginner
- Ages: 4-6
- Limited to 8 students per class
- Cost: $120 per session
- Location: Sykes/Lady Overland Park Golf Club, 12501 Quivira Rd, OPKS 66213
- Meeting Point: If the temperature is above 51 degrees with no threat of inclement weather, the class will be conducted outdoors and the meeting point will be the North Gate entrance, by the Par 3 #1 tee. If the temperature is below 51 degrees, the class will be held at the Indoor Range below the Pro Shop and the meeting point will be inside the Indoor Range.
- Session 1: Fridays April 9, 16, 23, 30 | 3-4pm
- Session 2: Fridays April 9, 16, 23, 30 | 4-5pm
- Session 3: Monday-Thursday June 7-10 | 9-10am
- Session 4: Monday-Thursday June 7-10 | 5-6pm
- Session 5: Monday-Thursday June 14-17 | 9-10am
- Session 6: Monday-Thursday June 14-17 | 4-5pm