This class is designed to expand knowledge of on-course play and introduce rules of the game while continuing to build skills such as putting, chipping and full swing, to enjoy the game for life. We will discuss pace-of-play, rules, and course management tools to help navigate the Par 3 Course.Participants are required to bring their own clubs. If you are looking to purchase clubs we highly recommend US Kids and we would be happy to fit your junior in our pro shop at Sykes/Lady or St. Andrews.
- Instructor: Gianna Augustine, LPGA Class A
- Skill level: beginner/intermediate
- Ages: 5-8 (minimum age 5 required for on-course play)
- Cost: $120 per session
- Limited to 6 students per class
- Location: Sykes/Lady Overland Park Golf Club 12501 Quivira Rd.
- If the temperature is above 51 degrees with no threat of inclement weather, the class will be conducted outdoors and the meeting point will be the North Gate entrance, by the Par 3 #1 tee. If the temperature is below 51 degrees, the class will be held at the Indoor Range below the Pro Shop and the meeting point will be inside the Indoor Range.
- Session 1: Tuesday April 6, 13, 20, 27 | 5-6pm
- Session 2: Tuesdays May 4, 11, 18, 25 | 4-5pm
- Session 3: Tuesdays May 4, 11, 18, 25 | 5-6pm
- Session 4: Monday-Thursday June 7-10 | 10-11am
- Session 5: Monday-Thursday June 7-10 | 6-7pm
- Session 6: Monday-Thursday June 14-17 | 10-11am
- Session 7: Monday-Thursday June 14-17 | 5-6pm
- Session 8: Monday-Thursday June 14-17 | 6-7pm
- Session 1: Tuesday May 4, 11, 18, 25 | 6-7pm