#LikeAGirl (girls only, ages 8-14)
Throw Like A Girl. Run Like A Girl. Golf Like A Girl!
Designed for young girls to learn and play the game of golf in a fun, inviting and encouraging setting. The group meets once a week and goes over the fundamentals of golf. It's a year long program that continues into the indoor range in the winter months. The goal is to empower girls with the game of golf. This class will encourage girls to enjoy the game of golf and see what valuable life lessons the game provides while being active and enjoying the outdoors.
Weekly program, show up when you can!
- Instructor: Maureen Olson, PGA Director of Instruction, co-taught with Gianna Augustine, LPGA
- Skill level: beginner to intermediate
- Age: 2nd-8th grade
- Cost: $20 per class (Buy a 10-class pass for $200 and get your 11th class FREE!)
- Minimum of 4 students per class
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own clubs, but there will be clubs for them to use during class time if they do not have any. Please let the instructor know prior to the start of class.
- Bring a water each week to class!
Fall @ St. Andrews
Wednesdays: September 11, 18, 25 October 2, 9, 16
4:30-5:30pm (2nd-8th grade)
Payment is due at class each week.