Youth On Course: Juniors play golf for $5
Youth on Course charges $20 per child to join. Once they join, they can play golf for $5 at either St. Andrews or Sykes/Lady Golf Club. Valid for 9 or 18 hole rounds (including the Par 3 Course) through December 31 each calendar year. ($5 is for green fee only). Must be 17 & under to participate. Juniors are NOT allowed to drive carts, but can pay a cart fee and ride with an adult driver that has also paid a green fee and cart fee.
Rate is valid Monday-Friday all day and after 4:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. (Holidays excluded)
Does not apply to leagues and tournaments.
To renew your membership, click here.
For new sign-ups, follow instructions below.
- Go to Youthoncourse.org
- Click on Join
- Click on your state: Kansas
- Click on "Click here to join Youth On Course"
- Fill out your childs information and pay the $20 membership fee.
- After you click Finish, you will receive an email confirming that the application was submitted. No action necessary on your part.
- Shortly thereafter, you will receive an email saying that the application has been approved. (This may take a few minutes or a few hours).
A membership card will be mailed to you within 2-3 weeks.
Bringing a membership card is not necessary to play golf for $5 at our courses. They MUST be registered with Youth On Course, and once they are, they will be listed in the system. Just be sure to mention they are members of Youth On Course when checking in at the golf shop.
- Sykes/Lady Overland Park Golf Club: 12501 Quivira Road, Overland Park, KS 66213 (913) 897-3809
- St. Andrews Golf Club: 11099 W 135th Street, Overland Park, KS 66221 (913) 897-3804
For questions specific to the Youth on Course organization, please click here to be directed to their website.
Youth on Course is a non-profit 501(c)3 youth development organization providing youth with subsidized golf rounds, paid high school job opportunities and college scholarships. Born out of the Northern California Golf Association, Youth on Course is headquartered in Pebble Beach, California, but has grown to include eight regions: Arizona, Idaho, Kansas City, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Chicago.
Subsidized rounds are the core of what they do at Youth on Course. They ensure that Youth on Course members (ages 6-17) always pay $5 or less to play golf at participating facilities. They also ensure that courses don’t lose any money by subsidizing the difference between the $5 rate and their normal junior rate.
In addition to growing their reach, they are working to grow their endowment to ensure the sustainability of Youth on Course. The interest generated from the endowment will allow them to grow staff, expand programs and ultimately impact thousands more deserving youth in the near future.