Junior TPI Learn & Play - Ages 8-12 & 13-17
Long-Term Athletic Development (LTAD) is the thrust of the Junior TPI programming. Research indicates that the excellence of high level athletes begins developing a minimum of ten years prior. Training athletic motion, along with an exposure to the motion of the golf swing, helps make golf easier and more fun for the young golfer. A commitment to aiding the young golfer through TPI will train an athlete and perhaps an athlete that performs on the highest golfing stage.
Skill Level: This class is for a junior that has some golf experience and plays golf occassionally.
Cost per session (four lessons): $100
- Session 1: Fridays, 4:00-5:00pm; January 5, 12,19, 26
- Session 2: Fridays, 4:00-5:00pm; February 2, 9, 16, 23
- Session 3: Fridays, 4:00-5:00pm; March 2, 9, 16, 23
- Session 1: Tuesdays, 5:00-6:00pm; January 2, 9, 16, 23 - FULL
- Session 2: Tuesdays, 5:00-6:00pm; February 6, 13, 20, 27
- Session 3: Tuesdays, 5:00-6:00pm; March 6, 13, 20, 27
Limit 5 students per session!