Junior TPI Learn & Play (ages 8-13)
Long-Term Athletic Development (LTAD) is the thrust of the Junior TPI programming. Research indicates that the excellence of high level athletes begins developing a minimum of ten years prior. Training athletic motion, along with an exposure to the motion of the golf swing, helps make golf easier and more fun for the young golfer. A commitment to aiding the young golfer through TPI will train an athlete and perhaps an athlete that performs on the highest golfing stage.
Beginner & Intermediate skill level
Suggested Ages: 8-13
Location: Sykes/Lady Overland Park Golf Club
- Saturdays, 9-11 a.m., April 8, 15, 22, 29 May 6, 13, 20
- Saturdays, 9-11 a.m., June 3, 10, 17, 24
- Saturdays, 9-11 a.m. July 8, 15, 22, 29
- Monday-Thursday, 9-11 a.m., June 12-15
- Monday-Thursday, 9-11 a.m., June 26-29
- Monday-Thursday, 9-11 a.m., July 10-13
- Monday-Thursday, 9-11 a.m., June 24-27
Limit 6 students per session
Sessions will consist of one hour TPI lesson followed by one hour of supervised play on the Par 3 Course. This class is for a junior that has some golf experience and plays golf occassionally.
Sykes/Lady Overland Park Golf Club: 12501 Quivira Road, Overland Park, KS 66213 (913) 897-3809
St. Andrews Golf Club: 11099 W. 135th St., Overland Park, KS 66221 (913) 897-3804