Thank you for your interest in hosting an event or group outing at Sykes/Lady Overland Park Golf Club. The City of Overland Park is very proud to run two of the most popular golf courses in the region, and due to that, group outings and tournaments must meet a few standards to justify the displacement of our regular Patrons. The bullets below highlight our key needs to reserve public tee times for group events.
- A minimum of two full tee times (4 players in each time).
- Weekend tee times only after 10:00 a.m.
- Final number of players MUST be submitted to the Pro Shop eight days prior to your event date.
- Lists of player names and pairings are needed a minimum of two days prior to your event date.
- Contract and deposit submitted to golf course pro shop.
- Outing fees must be paid prior to the group’s first tee time. Fees must be paid with one form of payment (cash, check or credit card). No individual charges under any circumstances.
- To help you plan your outings and events, we’ve created some attractive and affordable group reservations packages designed to fit your needs. Please read through the Group Outing Guide for details.
- St. Andrews hosts events with less than 150 players.
- Sykes/Lady hosts events for more than 150 players, for a 27-hole event.
For more information:
St. Andrews Golf Club