2-Person Afternoon League
Leagues have limited space (first 18 teams each league day)
- 9-hole, two-person league played on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays with tee times between 4:03-4:39 at Sykes/Lady Overland Park Golf Club.
- Pair up and compete as a team in a 20-week season for points throughout the season, and earn your team a spot in the year-end bracket tournament!
- Open to any players of any age. Players under the age of 18 will not be allowed to drive the cart.
- 20 weeks of round robin. (April 1-August 15) Each week, teams will be scheduled to play another team for a 9-Hole Match.
- Play is a rotation of all three courses (South, North and West).
- League dues: $40/team or $20/player. Covers general league operations and year-end prizes.
- Members of the league are not required to have a patron card; HOWEVER it is to your benefit to get one.
Weekly Green Fees:
- Non-Patron: $22 green fee, $30 with cart
- Patron: $17 green fee, $25 with cart
- Senior Patron (Age 60 and older): $16 green fee, $24 with cart.
Sykes/Lady Overland Park Golf Club
12501 Quivira Rd., Overland Park, KS 66213